News & Analysis
3rd Party NewsCapital Economic Reports NEW
- Kiplinger: Boost Your Returns with Brokered CDs
- Bond Buyer News
Dedicated ResourcesAmerican Express merger NEW
- Muni Compendium (PDF) NEW
- Volatile bond market
- Hartford & CT News
- Puerto Rico Resources
- Illinois News
Fidelity ViewpointsWhat's ahead for the bond market? NEW
- How much am I paying for my bonds? NEW
- What rates may mean for bond investors
- Can premium bonds help reduce rate risk?
Municipal Borrowers Guides
New York (PDF) NEW
VideosNavigating changing interest rates (6:03)
- Navigating bonds and CDs on Fidelity.com (7:15)
- Evaluating interest rate risk in your fixed income portfolio (3:39)
- Trading limit orders in the bond market (5:02)
ToolsAssess your interest rate sensitivity (PDF)
StrategiesViewpoint – How and why to build a bond ladder
Fixed Income Webinars — LiveChoosing between individual bonds, bond fund and bond ETFs NEW
- Refine your strategy – Sign up for webinar invites
Fixed Income Webinars – RecordingsRecording: The case for a more active approach to bond investing (55:06) NEW
- Improving returns on short term investments (53:55)
- Investing in individual bonds and managed bond SMAs (55:25)
- Fidelity's fixed income and bond ladder tools (42:33)
Competitive StudiesCompetitive Bond Pricing Study
- Kiplinger’s rates Fidelity Best Online Broker
Outside ContributorsForbes: New Rules Require Brokers To Disclose Commissions On Bond Trades NEW
- MSRB: What is a Mark-up? NEW
- FINRA: Confirmation Disclosure FAQ NEW
Take a CourseLeveraging fixed income & bond investing tools on Fidelity.com
Effective May 14: New regulations give clients insight into how much broker-dealers charge
Choose from 40,000 new issue and secondary market bonds and CDs, and approximately 60,000 total offerings quotations when including our depth of book. Only $1 per bond concession for secondary bond trading, $0 for US Treasuries online.
Bond types and ratings are listed in the left column, maturities across the top. The numerical values represent the high or median yield for each category based on offerings that may be available. Select a value to see bond search results (requires login).
Fidelity Separately Managed Accounts
Looking for a targeted stock or bond portfolio built around a specific investment strategy? Our separately managed accounts may be the investment vehicle you are searching for.
Strategic Advisers, Inc., and Breckinridge Capital Advisors, Inc., are independent entities and are not legally affiliated.
Strategic Advisers LLC and BlackRock Investment Management, LLC, are independent entities and are not legally affiliated. Strategic Advisers LLC is the investment manager for client accounts and implements trades that may differ from the model portfolio of investments it receives from BlackRock Investment Management, LLC.
Brokerage services are provided by Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC. Custody and other services are provided by National Financial Services LLC. Both are Fidelity Investments companies and members of NYSE and SIPC.
Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC, Member NYSE, SIPC, 900 Salem Street, Smithfield, RI 02917
The Matching CUSIPs figure is an approximation and may vary from the total results figure provided on the Search Results page.
The Matching CUSIPs figure includes only the best offer side quotations for each of the displayed CUSIPs. It does not include any depth of book offerings for those CUSIPs.