New Issue BondsConnecticut Housing Finance Authority Program Bonds
- New Issue Munis
- Not a customer? Sign up for Guest Access
Municipal Borrowers GuideCT & Mass (PDF) NEW
New York (PDF)
New CDsCreate a CD ladder (4:10)
New Treasury BondsTreasury Auction Schedule
Separately Managed AccountsProfessional management for your bonds
Bond FundsShort Duration Fund Options from Fidelity
ETFsFidelity Bond Factor ETFs
Fixed Income Webinars — LiveDeveloping a strategy for cash NEW
- Fixed income investing in uncertain times NEW
- Additional webinars
- Sign up for future webinar invites
Fixed Income Webinars – RecordingsA personalized 1:1 coverage model for the large-bond investor NEW
- State of the states: A review of the current municipal bond market and some of its largest issuers
- Learning to climb the CD Ladder (43:46)
- Bond investing beyond yield – A deeper dive (49:26)
Competitive StudiesCompetitive Bond Pricing Study NEW
Outside ContributorsForbes: New Rules Require Brokers To Disclose Commissions On Bond Trades
- EMMA guide for Senior Investors
- FINRA: Confirmation Disclosure FAQ
Take a CourseLeveraging fixed income & bond investing tools on Fidelity.com
You have indicated that you want to purchase a security that will have a negative yield at the offered price. Fidelity does not suggest, endorse, or solicit a purchase of a negative-yielding security.
It is important to understand the following before proceeding with your purchase of this security:
- For new-issue zero-coupon securities, a negative yield results when you pay a premium for the security.
- For interest-bearing securities and zero-coupon securities purchased in the secondary market, a negative yield results when the premium you pay for the security exceeds the interest you will earn over its remaining lifetime.
- If you buy a security with a negative yield and you hold it until maturity, you will lose money on your investment.
- If you buy a security with a negative yield and sell it prior to maturity, you will lose money unless you are able to sell it for an amount that covers the premium you paid less any interest you earned during the duration you owned the security.
By proceeding with your order and clicking "I agree" below, you are indicating that you have read and understand this information and agree to the following:
- You are aware of the risk of loss when purchasing a security with a negative yield.
- Neither Fidelity nor a Fidelity representative recommended or solicited this purchase and you have not relied on Fidelity or any Fidelity representative for advice regarding this purchase.
NEW Sign up to receive your bond & CD bid quotes via text, to your mobile device
Choose from 75,000 new issue and secondary market bonds and CDs, and over 120,000 total offerings quotations when including our depth of book. Only $1 per bond mark-up/mark-down for secondary bond trading, $0 for US Treasuries online.
GUARANTEED RATES FOR DEFERRED FIXED ANNUITIES
Please refresh your page or retry your request at a later time.
Bond types and ratings are listed in the left column, maturities across the top. The numerical values represent the high or median yield for each category based on offerings that may be available. Select a value to see bond search results and review the yields offered in the context of the structure and risks of specific offerings (requires login). Visit Investment Products > Fixed Income to read more about the advantages and risks of brokered CDs and the different bond types listed.
Separately Managed Accounts
Looking for a targeted stock or bond portfolio built around a specific investment strategy? Our separately managed accounts may be the investment vehicle you are searching for.
Minimum markup or markdown of $19.95 applies if traded with a Fidelity representative. For U.S. Treasury purchases traded with a Fidelity representative, a flat charge of $19.95 per trade applies. A $250 maximum applies to all trades, reduced to a $50 maximum for bonds maturing in one year or less. Rates are for U.S. dollar-denominated bonds; additional fees and minimums apply for non-dollar bond trades. Other conditions may apply; see Fidelity.com/commissions for details. Please note that markups and markdowns may affect the total cost of the transaction and the total, or "effective," yield of your investment. The offering broker, which may be our affiliate, National Financial Services LLC, may separately mark up or mark down the price of the security and may realize a trading profit or loss on the transaction.
Tax-smart (i.e., tax-sensitive) investing techniques, including tax-loss harvesting, are applied in managing certain taxable accounts on a limited basis, at the discretion of the portfolio manager, primarily with respect to determining when assets in a client's account should be bought or sold. Assets contributed may be sold for a taxable gain or loss at any time. There are no guarantees as to the effectiveness of the tax-smart investing techniques applied in serving to reduce or minimize a client's overall tax liabilities, or as to the tax results that may be generated by a given transaction.
Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC, Member NYSE, SIPC, 900 Salem Street, Smithfield, RI 02917
The Matching CUSIPs figure is an approximation and may vary from the total results figure provided on the Search Results page.
The Matching CUSIPs figure includes only the best offer side quotations for each of the displayed CUSIPs. It does not include any depth of book offerings for those CUSIPs.