New Issue BondsOregon Housing and Community Services Department Revenue Bonds
- Not a customer? Sign up for Guest Access
Separately Managed AccountsProfessional management for your municipal bonds
New CDsCreate a CD ladder (4:10)
Bond FundsShort Duration Fund Options from Fidelity
ETFsFidelity Active Fixed Income ETFs
News & Analysis
Dedicated ResourcesVolatile bond market
- Westinghouse Bankruptcy Related News NEW
- Puerto Rico Resources
Fidelity ViewpointsMarkets face political questions NEW
- Economic check-in: headwinds and tailwinds
- How and why to build a bond ladder
- The Fed's next move
3rd Party NewsBankrate: Should you buy a CD?
- Bond Buyer News
Municipal Borrowers Guides
VideosNavigating changing interest rates (6:03)
- Navigating the Fixed Income, Bonds & CDs page on Fidelity.com (7:15)
- Evaluating interest rate risk in your fixed income portfolio (3:39)
- Trading limit orders in the fixed income market at Fidelity (5:02)
ToolsAssess your interest rate sensitivity (PDF)
StrategiesViewpoint – How and why to build a bond ladder
Fixed Income Webinars — LivePlease join us at our next Fixed Income Webinar on May 24 NEW
Fixed Income Webinars – RecordingsFixed income and Bond Investing Tools (59:22)
- Municipal bonds and the new issue process (57:41)
- Making your cash work harder with Model CD Ladders (47:29)
- Quarterly Education Day September 2016 - Back to Basics (37:54)
- Understanding Bond Pricing (57:19)
StudiesCompetitive Bond Pricing Study
- Barron's survey, Fidelity #1 Online Broker
- Online Bond Trading Study (PDF)
Outside ContributorsMSRB Response to SEC Request Highlighting Municipal Market Practices (PDF)
- View MSRB Video Library
- SEC – Municipal Bonds: Understanding Credit Risk (PDF)
Take a CourseLeveraging fixed income & bond investing tools on Fidelity.com
Paying too much for bonds elsewhere? See how we can help you save over our competitors
Choose from 40,000 new issue and secondary market bonds and CDs, and approximately 60,000 total offerings quotations when including our depth of book. Only $1 per bond concession for secondary bond trading, $0 for US Treasuries online.
Bond types and ratings are listed in the left column, maturities across the top. The numerical values represent the high or median yield for each category based on offerings that may be available. Select a value to see bond search results (requires login).
The Matching CUSIPs figure is an approximation and may vary from the total results figure provided on the Search Results page.
The Matching CUSIPs figure includes only the best offer side quotations for each of the displayed CUSIPs. It does not include any depth of book offerings for those CUSIPs.