New Issue BondsConnecticut General Revenue Green Bonds
New CDsNew Issue CDs
- Learn more about Fidelity's CD Auto Roll capabilities
Bond FundsNew Short Duration Fund Options from Fidelity
ETFsFidelity Active Fixed Income ETFs NEW
News & Analysis
Fidelity Viewpoints and AnalysisThree reasons to consider munis now NEW
- Fidelity's DeMarco Q&A with Bloomberg on the Municipal Market (PDF) NEW
- Is it time to look at CDs?
3rd Party NewsThe Bond Buyer - Treasury and Municipal News
Dedicated ResourcesInvesting in a volatile bond market
- Puerto Rico Resources
Municipal Borrowers Guides
VideosEvaluating interest rate risk in your fixed income portfolio (3:39) - NEW
- Trading limit orders in the fixed income market at Fidelity (5:02)
ToolsLearn about the new fixed income landing page on Fidelity.com
- Assess your interest rate sensitivity (PDF) NEW
StrategiesViewpoint – How and why to build a bond ladder
Fixed Income Webinars - LiveJoin our next Fixed Income Webinar on April 16th
Fixed Income Webinars – RecordingsUsing brokered CDs to make your cash work harder (51:59) NEW
- Strategies for diversifying your fixed income portfolio (56:45)
- PIMCO: Opportunity and outlook for the global economy (58:15)
- Active Fixed Income ETFs from Fidelity (57:42)
StudiesKiplinger's Survey - Fidelity Wins #1 Brokerage Spot - "impresses with its massive muni-bond inventory" NEW
- Online Bond Trading Study (PDF)
- Competitive Bond Pricing Study
Outside ContributorsMSRB: Process for New Issue Munis (video)
- FINRA - Duration - What an Interest Rate Hike Could Do to Your Bond Portfolio
- SEC – Municipal Bonds: Understanding Credit Risk (PDF)
Take a CourseLeveraging fixed income & bond investing tools on Fidelity.com NEW
Choose from 40,000 new issue and secondary market bonds and CDs, and approximately 60,000 total offerings quotations when including our depth of book. Outside normal market hours our complete inventory is not reflected and trade requests may not be fulfilled.
Bond types and ratings are listed in the left column, maturities across the top. The numerical values represent the high yield (as a percentage) for each category based on offerings that may be available. Select a value to see bond search results.
Log in to see search results Yields may be delayed up to 15 minutes.
The application is experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again later.
What are ETFs/ETPs?
View All Fixed Income ETFs
ETF/ETP Research and Ideas
The Matching CUSIPs figure is an approximation and may vary from the total results figure provided on the Search Results page.
The Matching CUSIPs figure includes only the best offer side quotations for each of the displayed CUSIPs. It does not include any depth of book offerings for those CUSIPs.