New Issue BondsConnecticut Housing Finance Authority Mortgage Finance Bonds
- New York City Transitional Finance Authority Bonds
- Metropolitan Transportation Authority (New York) Revenue Green Bonds
- Not a customer? Sign up to access munis and other offerings, research, and tools
New CDsCreate a CD ladder (4:10)
- Create a CD barbell (3:54)
Bond FundsNew Short Duration Fund Options from Fidelity
ETFsFidelity Active Fixed Income ETFs
News & Analysis
Dedicated ResourcesVolatile bond market
- Puerto Rico Resources NEW
- Not all Local G.O.s Are Created Equal (PDF) NEW
Fidelity ViewpointsGet more yield on your cash NEW
- Where does the Fed go now? NEW
- 2016 bond outlook
- First rate hike: What you need to know
3rd Party NewsBankrate: Should you buy a CD?
- Bond Buyer News
- S&P's State Ratings (PDF)
Municipal Borrowers Guides
VideosEvaluating interest rate risk in your fixed income portfolio (3:39)
- Trading limit orders in the fixed income market at Fidelity (5:02)
ToolsLearn about the new fixed income landing page on Fidelity.com
- Assess your interest rate sensitivity (PDF)
StrategiesViewpoint – How and why to build a bond ladder
Fixed Income Webinars – RecordingsBlackrock: Building tax efficient portfolios with ETFs (55:57) NEW
- Fixed Income Portfolio Analysis (53:29)
- Asset Location: One of the most important and least discussed investment strategies (59:15)
- Investing in a Volatile Bond Market (37:30)
- Deriving income from bonds in a zero percent world (57:03)
- See more webinars
StudiesCompetitive Bond Pricing Study NEW
- Investor's Business Daily's survey, Fidelity #1 again NEW
- Online Bond Trading Study (PDF)
Outside ContributorsMSRB—Risks and opportunities of interest rate movement
- FINRA research on Corporate bond liquidity
- SEC – Municipal Bonds: Understanding Credit Risk (PDF)
Take a CourseLeveraging fixed income & bond investing tools on Fidelity.com
New — Trade bonds in the secondary market online for $1 a bond, now with no minimum. Learn More
Choose from 40,000 new issue and secondary market bonds and CDs, and approximately 60,000 total offerings quotations when including our depth of book. Only $1 per bond concession for secondary bond trading, $0 for US Treasuries online.
Bond types and ratings are listed in the left column, maturities across the top. The numerical values represent the high or median yield for each category based on offerings that may be available. Select a value to see bond search results (requires login).
What are ETFs/ETPs?
View All Fixed Income ETFs
ETF/ETP Research and Ideas
The Matching CUSIPs figure is an approximation and may vary from the total results figure provided on the Search Results page.
The Matching CUSIPs figure includes only the best offer side quotations for each of the displayed CUSIPs. It does not include any depth of book offerings for those CUSIPs.