Fixed Income, Bonds & CDs
Manage Your Fixed Income Portfolio
Build Your Fixed Income Portfolio
Create a consistent stream of income by purchasing bonds with staggered maturities.
Get timely updates on new issues, material events, and redemptions sent to your wireless device or Fidelity.com inbox.
Find and easily compare fixed income mutual funds for any investment need.
Tools to be a More Informed Investor
Preferred securities share characteristics of both stocks and bonds. Fidelity provides an array of criteria to help you ﬁlter these securities' unique attributes.
Some companies pay out a dividend, or a portion of their proﬁts, to stockholders. Dividends are not ﬁxed and yields can vary because of increases or decreases in the share price.
Income Planning and Investment Strategy
Analyze your investment strategy, review asset allocation decisions, and create an income strategy.
News & Analysis
3rd Party NewsCapital Economics Reports
- Kiplinger: Brokered CDs
- Bond Buyer News
Dedicated ResourcesOverview of the Taxable Municipal Market NEW
- De Minimis Dilemma (PDF) NEW
- Muni Compendium (PDF)
- Volatile bond market
Fidelity ViewpointsWhat should bond investors do in 2019? NEW
- Stocks drop, but bond yields steady
- Why the Fed may have more rate hikes ahead
- How much am I paying for my bonds?
- Is it time to look at CDs?
Municipal Borrowers GuidesCalifornia (PDF) NEW
CT & Mass (PDF) NEW
New York (PDF)
Fixed Income Webinars — LiveCD ladders: Rung by rung NEW
Refine your strategy –
Sign up for webinar invites
Fixed Income Webinars – RecordingsDeep dive into Fidelity's fixed income tools NEW
- Choosing between individual bonds, bond funds and bond ETFs (1:00:54)
- Revealing the truth about bond pricing (56:51)
- CD ladders: Rung by rung NEW
- Improving returns on short term investments (53:55)
Competitive StudiesCompetitive Bond Pricing Study NEW
Outside ContributorsForbes: New Rules Require Brokers To Disclose Commissions On Bond Trades
- EMMA guide for Senior Investors NEW
- FINRA: Confirmation Disclosure FAQ
Take a CourseLeveraging fixed income & bond investing tools on Fidelity.com