Fixed Income, Bonds & CDs
Manage Your Fixed Income Portfolio
Build Your Fixed Income Portfolio
Create a consistent stream of income by purchasing bonds with staggered maturities.
Get timely updates on new issues, material events, and redemptions sent to your wireless device or Fidelity.com inbox.
Find and easily compare fixed income mutual funds for any investment need.
Tools to be a More Informed Investor
Preferred securities share characteristics of both stocks and bonds. Fidelity provides an array of criteria to help you ﬁlter these securities' unique attributes.
Some companies pay out a dividend, or a portion of their proﬁts, to stockholders. Dividends are not ﬁxed and yields can vary because of increases or decreases in the share price.
Income Planning and Investment Strategy
Analyze your investment strategy, review asset allocation decisions, and create an income strategy.
New Issue BondsNew Issue Muni Bonds
- Not a customer? Sign up for Guest Access
Separately Managed AccountsProfessional management for your bonds
New CDsCreate a CD ladder (4:10)
New Treasury BondsTreasury Auction Schedule
Bond FundsShort Duration Fund Options from Fidelity
ETFsFidelity Bond Factor ETFs
News & Analysis
3rd Party NewsCapital Economics Reports
- Kiplinger: Brokered CDs
- Bond Buyer News
Dedicated ResourcesOverview of the Taxable Municipal Market NEW
- De Minimis Dilemma (PDF) NEW
- Muni Compendium (PDF)
- Volatile bond market
Fidelity ViewpointsA good time to diversify with fixed income NEW
- What should bond investors do in 2019?
- Stocks drop, but bond yields steady
- How much am I paying for my bonds?
- Is it time to look at CDs?
Municipal Borrowers GuidesCalifornia (PDF) NEW
CT & Mass (PDF) NEW
New York (PDF)
Fixed Income Webinars — LiveExploring the realities and myths of fixed income NEW
- The state of the bond market NEW
Refine your strategy –
Sign up for webinar invites
Fixed Income Webinars – RecordingsCD ladders: Rung by Rung (46:00) NEW
- Deep dive into Fidelity's fixed income tools (55:23)
- Choosing between individual bonds, bond funds and bond ETFs (1:00:54)
- Revealing the truth about bond pricing (56:51)
Competitive StudiesCompetitive Bond Pricing Study NEW
Outside ContributorsForbes: New Rules Require Brokers To Disclose Commissions On Bond Trades
- EMMA guide for Senior Investors NEW
- FINRA: Confirmation Disclosure FAQ
Take a CourseLeveraging fixed income & bond investing tools on Fidelity.com