Fixed Income, Bonds & CDs
Manage Your Fixed Income Portfolio
Build Your Fixed Income Portfolio
Create a consistent stream of income by purchasing bonds with staggered maturities.
Get timely updates on new issues, material events, and redemptions sent to your wireless device or Fidelity.com inbox.
Find and easily compare fixed income mutual funds for any investment need.
Tools to be a More Informed Investor
Preferred securities share characteristics of both stocks and bonds. Fidelity provides an array of criteria to help you ﬁlter these securities' unique attributes.
Some companies pay out a dividend, or a portion of their proﬁts, to stockholders. Dividends are not ﬁxed and yields can vary because of increases or decreases in the share price.
Income Planning and Investment Strategy
Analyze your investment strategy, review asset allocation decisions, and create an income strategy.
New Issue BondsNew Issue Muni Bonds
- Not a customer? Sign up for Guest Access
Separately Managed AccountsProfessional management for your bonds
New CDsCreate a CD ladder (4:10)
New Treasury BondsTreasury Auction Schedule
Bond FundsShort Duration Fund Options from Fidelity
ETFsFidelity Bond Factor ETFs
News & Analysis
3rd Party NewsCapital Economics
- Bond Buyer News
Dedicated ResourcesOctober 2019 Municipal Market Note NEW
- De Minimis Dilemma NEW
- Muni & Corporate Transition Rates NEW
- Volatile bond market
Fidelity ViewpointsWhat should bond investors expect in 2020? NEW
- Where to seek income in 2020 NEW
- Want to retire early — and not risk your future?
- What's the yield curve telling investors?
- How and why to build a bond ladder
- How much am I paying for my bonds?
- Is it time to look at CDs?
Municipal Borrowers GuidesCalifornia (PDF) NEW
CT & Mass (PDF)
New York (PDF)
Fixed Income Webinars — LiveNew resources for bond investors NEW
Refine your strategy –
Sign up for webinar invites
Fixed Income Webinars – RecordingsRates and risk: Navigating bonds in 2020 (47:31) NEW
- What you need to know about bond pricing (48:13)
- Rethinking bond investing (45:30)
- Benefits and risks of owning individual bonds, bond funds, and bond ETFs (49:50)
- Explore the municipal bond market (49:45)
- Deep dive into Fidelity's fixed income tools (55:23)
- Choosing between individual bonds, bond funds and bond ETFs (1:00:54)
Competitive StudiesCompetitive Bond Pricing Study
Outside ContributorsForbes: New Rules Require Brokers To Disclose Commissions On Bond Trades
- EMMA guide for Senior Investors
- FINRA: Confirmation Disclosure FAQ
Take a CourseLeveraging fixed income & bond investing tools on Fidelity.com