Fixed Income, Bonds & CDs
Fixed Income Insights
Practical, hands-on information to help you understand how to use our bond tools and resources to your full advantage.
- How to Raise Credit Quality ‐ A Five States Synopsis (PDF) NEW
- Not All Local General Obligations Are Created Equal
- Green is the New Black (PDF)
Access the Viewpoint archives written by our experts.
Fidelity Viewpoints® Active Investor Weekly Edition
Sign up for trading and investing thought leadership delivered to you.
Evolve your investing strategy—sign up for live educational webinar notifications.
MSRB (Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board) Educational Center
Investors interested in learning how the municipal securities market works can access a multimedia library of information at no cost.
Read articles and watch videos on beginner to advanced fixed income topics.
New Issue BondsCal (Golden State) Tobacco Bonds NEW
- New Issue CorporateNotesSM
- Not a customer? Sign up for Guest Access
Municipal Borrowers GuideCalifornia (PDF) NEW
CT & Mass (PDF)
New York (PDF)
New CDsCreate a CD ladder (4:10)
New Treasury BondsTreasury Auction Schedule
Separately Managed AccountsProfessional management for your bonds
Bond FundsShort Duration Fund Options from Fidelity
ETFsFidelity Bond Factor ETFs
News & Analysis
3rd Party NewsCapital Economics
- Bond Buyer News
Fidelity ViewpointsTaper talk, interest rates, and stocks NEW
- The rise of green muni bonds NEW
- Why bother with bonds?
- TIPS for investing in inflation
Dedicated ResourcesHow to Raise Credit Quality ‐ A Five States Synopsis (PDF) NEW
- Green Bond Performance Primer (PDF)
- Seven Simple Steps to buying bonds
- US Municipal & Corporate Transition Rates
- Muni Compendium 2021
Fixed Income Webinars — LiveSelecting your bond portfolio in today's environment NEW
- Investing for income: A multi-asset class approach NEW
- Additional webinars
- Sign up for future webinar invites
Fixed Income Webinars – RecordingsWhat you need to know about bond pricing NEW
- Title: Bond investing beyond yield: A deeper dive NEW
- New issue fixed income choices in a challenging rate environment (42:18)
- Investing in fixed income: Individual bonds, bond funds, and bond ETFs (49:43)
- A 1:1 bond coverage model (36:43)
Competitive StudiesCompetitive Bond Pricing Study
Outside ContributorsForbes: New Rules Require Brokers To Disclose Commissions On Bond Trades
- FINRA: Confirmation Disclosure FAQ
Take a CourseLeveraging fixed income & bond investing tools on Fidelity.com