New Issue BondsConnecticut Housing Finance Authority Mortgage Finance Bonds, NON AMT & AMT
- New Mexico Finance Authority Senior Lien Public Project Revenue Bonds
- New York State Thruway Authority Junior Indebtedness Obligations
- Not a customer? Sign up to access munis and other offerings, research, and tools
New CDsCreate a CD ladder (4:10)
- Create a CD barbell (3:54)
Bond FundsNew Short Duration Fund Options from Fidelity
ETFsFidelity Active Fixed Income ETFs
News & Analysis
Dedicated ResourcesVolatile bond market
- Puerto Rico Resources
- Not all Local G.O.s Are Created Equal (PDF)
Fidelity ViewpointsLessons from the Fed
- Get more yield on your cash
- 2016 bond outlook
- First rate hike: What you need to know
3rd Party NewsBankrate: Should you buy a CD?
- Bond Buyer News
Municipal Borrowers Guides
VideosEvaluating interest rate risk in your fixed income portfolio (3:39)
- Trading limit orders in the fixed income market at Fidelity (5:02)
ToolsLearn about the new fixed income landing page on Fidelity.com
- Assess your interest rate sensitivity (PDF)
StrategiesViewpoint – How and why to build a bond ladder
Fixed Income Webinars – LiveJoin our next Fixed Income Webinar on May 11th NEW
Fixed Income Webinars – RecordingsUsing Fidelity's fixed income tools (41:55)
- Blackrock: Building tax efficient portfolios with ETFs (55:57)
- Fixed Income Portfolio Analysis (53:29)
StudiesCompetitive Bond Pricing Study
- Barron's survey, Fidelity #1 Online Broker NEW
- Investor's Business Daily's survey, Fidelity #1 again
- Online Bond Trading Study (PDF)
Outside ContributorsCommodities-Related Sectors Make Up Majority of Global Corporate Defaults In 2016 NEW
- MSRB—Risks and opportunities of interest rate movement
- FINRA research on Corporate bond liquidity
- SEC – Municipal Bonds: Understanding Credit Risk (PDF)
Take a CourseLeveraging fixed income & bond investing tools on Fidelity.com
Are you paying too much for bonds elsewhere? See how we can save you hundreds of dollars over our competitors
Choose from 40,000 new issue and secondary market bonds and CDs, and approximately 60,000 total offerings quotations when including our depth of book. Only $1 per bond concession for secondary bond trading, $0 for US Treasuries online.
Bond types and ratings are listed in the left column, maturities across the top. The numerical values represent the high or median yield for each category based on offerings that may be available. Select a value to see bond search results (requires login).
What are ETFs/ETPs?
View All Fixed Income ETFs
ETF/ETP Research and Ideas
The Matching CUSIPs figure is an approximation and may vary from the total results figure provided on the Search Results page.
The Matching CUSIPs figure includes only the best offer side quotations for each of the displayed CUSIPs. It does not include any depth of book offerings for those CUSIPs.