Fixed Income, Bonds & CDs
Manage Your Fixed Income Portfolio
Build Your Fixed Income Portfolio
Create a consistent stream of income by purchasing bonds with staggered maturities.
Get timely updates on new issues, material events, and redemptions sent to your wireless device or Fidelity.com inbox.
Find and easily compare fixed income mutual funds for any investment need.
Tools to be a More Informed Investor
Preferred securities share characteristics of both stocks and bonds. Fidelity provides an array of criteria to help you ﬁlter these securities' unique attributes.
Some companies pay out a dividend, or a portion of their proﬁts, to stockholders. Dividends are not ﬁxed and yields can vary because of increases or decreases in the share price.
Income Planning and Investment Strategy
Analyze your investment strategy, review asset allocation decisions, and create an income strategy.
News & Analysis
3rd Party NewsCapital Economics Reports NEW
- Kiplinger: Brokered CDs
- Bond Buyer News
Dedicated ResourcesMuni Compendium (PDF)
- Volatile bond market
Fidelity ViewpointsBond opportunities in a strong economy NEW
- How much am I paying for my bonds?
- Is it time to look at CDs?
Municipal Borrowers GuidesCalifornia (PDF) NEW
CT & Mass (PDF) NEW
New York (PDF)
Fixed Income Webinars — LiveDeep dive into Fidelity's fixed income tools NEW
- Fixed income opportunities at the short-end of the curve NEW
Refine your strategy –
Sign up for webinar invites
Fixed Income Webinars – RecordingsRevealing the truth about bond pricing (56:51) NEW
- The case for a more active approach to bond investing (55:06)
- Improving returns on short term investments (53:55)
- Investing in individual bonds and managed bond SMAs (55:25)
- Fidelity's fixed income and bond ladder tools (42:33)
Competitive StudiesCompetitive Bond Pricing Study NEW
Outside ContributorsForbes: New Rules Require Brokers To Disclose Commissions On Bond Trades
- EMMA guide for Senior Investors NEW
- FINRA: Confirmation Disclosure FAQ
Take a CourseLeveraging fixed income & bond investing tools on Fidelity.com