Fixed Income, Bonds & CDs
Manage Your Fixed Income Portfolio
Build Your Fixed Income Portfolio
Create a consistent stream of income by purchasing bonds with staggered maturities.
Get timely updates on new issues, material events, and redemptions sent to your wireless device or Fidelity.com inbox.
Find and easily compare fixed income mutual funds for any investment need.
Tools to be a More Informed Investor
Preferred securities share characteristics of both stocks and bonds. Fidelity provides an array of criteria to help you ﬁlter these securities' unique attributes.
Some companies pay out a dividend, or a portion of their proﬁts, to stockholders. Dividends are not ﬁxed and yields can vary because of increases or decreases in the share price.
Income Planning and Investment Strategy
Analyze your investment strategy, review asset allocation decisions, and create an income strategy.
New Issue BondsState of Connecticut Special Tax Obligation Bonds NEW
- Nichols Hills GO Refunding Bonds NEW
- New Issue CorporateNotesSM
- Not a customer? Sign up for Guest Access
Municipal Borrowers GuideCalifornia (PDF)
CT & Mass (PDF)
New York (PDF)
New CDsCreate a CD ladder (4:10)
New Treasury BondsTreasury Auction Schedule
Separately Managed AccountsProfessional management for your bonds
Bond FundsShort Duration Fund Options from Fidelity
ETFsFidelity Bond Factor ETFs
News & Analysis
3rd Party NewsCapital Economics
- Bond Buyer News
Fidelity ViewpointsWhy consider taxable muni bonds? NEW
- How might today's stimulus shape the future? NEW
- When bonds go bad
Dedicated ResourcesUS Municipal & Corporate Transition Rates
- Muni Compendium 2021
- Tax implications of bonds and bond funds
- Tax Planning Guide (PDF) NEW
- De Minimis Dilemma
- State School District Credit Enhancement Programs (PDF)
Fixed Income Webinars — LiveWhat you need to know about bond pricing NEW
- Additional webinars
- Sign up for future webinar invites
Fixed Income Webinars – RecordingsNew issue fixed income choices in a challenging rate environment (42:18) NEW
- Investing in fixed income: Individual bonds, bond funds, and bond ETFs (49:43) NEW
- Corporate bond investing in unprecedented times (47:02)
- A 1:1 bond coverage model (36:43)
- Climb the CD Ladder (43:46)
Competitive StudiesCompetitive Bond Pricing Study
Outside ContributorsForbes: New Rules Require Brokers To Disclose Commissions On Bond Trades
- FINRA: Confirmation Disclosure FAQ
Take a CourseLeveraging fixed income & bond investing tools on Fidelity.com