New Issue BondsDenton, TX ISD Taxable Bonds NEW
- New Issue CorporateNotesSM NEW
- Not a customer? Sign up for Guest Access
Municipal Borrowers GuideCalifornia (PDF)
CT & Mass (PDF)
New York (PDF)
New CDsCreate a CD ladder (4:10)
New Treasury BondsTreasury Auction Schedule
Separately Managed AccountsProfessional management for your bonds
Bond FundsShort Duration Fund Options from Fidelity
ETFsFidelity Bond Factor ETFs
News & Analysis
3rd Party NewsCapital Economics
- Bond Buyer News
Dedicated ResourcesDe Minimis Dilemma NEW
- Muni Compendium 2020 NEW
- Overview of the Taxable Municipal Market (PDF) NEW
- Volatile bond market
- US muni & corporate historical transition rates
Fidelity ViewpointsHow to build a bond ladder NEW
- Bond market observations for the rest of 2020
- Income investing ideas for the rest of 2020
- When bonds go bad
Fixed Income Webinars — LiveInvesting in fixed income: Individual bonds, bond funds, and bond ETFs NEW
- 2020 Bond Market review and 2021 outlook NEW
- Additional webinars
- Sign up for future webinar invites
Fixed Income Webinars – RecordingsCorporate bond investing in unprecedented times (47:02) NEW
- A 1:1 bond coverage model (36:43)
- Review of the muni bond market (1:19:47)
- Climb the CD Ladder (43:46)
- Bond investing beyond yield (49:26)
Competitive StudiesCompetitive Bond Pricing Study
Outside ContributorsForbes: New Rules Require Brokers To Disclose Commissions On Bond Trades
- FINRA: Confirmation Disclosure FAQ
Take a CourseLeveraging fixed income & bond investing tools on Fidelity.com
You have indicated that you want to purchase a security or securities that (i) will have a negative yield at the offered price, (ii) will have a negative yield when including Fidelity's mark-up, or (iii) could have a negative yield if the security is called prior to maturity. Fidelity does not suggest, endorse, or solicit a purchase of a negative-yielding security.
It is important to understand the following before proceeding with your purchase of this security:
- For new-issue zero-coupon securities, a negative yield results when you pay a premium for the security.
- For interest-bearing securities and zero-coupon securities purchased in the secondary market, a negative yield results when the premium (including, where applicable, Fidelity's mark-up) exceeds the interest you will earn over the security's remaining lifetime. For callable securities, a negative yield results when the security's premium (including, where applicable, Fidelity's mark-up) exceeds the interest you will earn during the time you own the security.
- If you buy a security with a negative yield and you hold it until maturity, you will lose money on your investment.
- If you buy a callable security and that security has a negative yield at the time it is called, you will lose money on your investment.
- If you buy a security with a negative yield and sell it before maturity, you will lose money unless you are able to sell the security for an amount that covers the premium you paid less any interest you earned during the time you owned the security.
By proceeding with your order and clicking I Agree below, you are indicating that you have read and understand this information and agree to the following:
- You are aware of the risk of loss when purchasing a security with a negative yield.
- Neither Fidelity nor a Fidelity representative recommended or solicited this purchase, and you have not relied on Fidelity or any Fidelity representative for advice regarding this purchase.
US bond markets will be closed all day Thursday, November 26, and close early Friday, November 27, in observance of Thanksgiving Day.
Choose from 75,000 new issue and secondary market bonds and CDs, and over 120,000 total offerings quotations when including our depth of book. Only $1 per bond mark-up/mark-down for secondary bond trading, $0 for US Treasuries online.
GUARANTEED RATES FOR DEFERRED FIXED ANNUITIES
Please refresh your page or retry your request at a later time.
Bond types and ratings are listed in the left column, maturities across the top. The numerical values represent the high or median yield for each category based on offerings that may be available. Select a value to see bond search results and review the yields offered in the context of the structure and risks of specific offerings (requires login). Visit Investment Products > Fixed Income to read more about the advantages and risks of brokered CDs and the different bond types listed.
Separately Managed Accounts
Looking for a targeted stock or bond portfolio built around a specific investment strategy? Our separately managed accounts may be the investment vehicle you are searching for.
Minimum markup or markdown of $19.95 applies if traded with a Fidelity representative. For U.S. Treasury purchases traded with a Fidelity representative, a flat charge of $19.95 per trade applies. A $250 maximum applies to all trades, reduced to a $50 maximum for bonds maturing in one year or less. Rates are for U.S. dollar-denominated bonds; additional fees and minimums apply for non-dollar bond trades. Other conditions may apply; see Fidelity.com/commissions for details. Please note that markups and markdowns may affect the total cost of the transaction and the total, or "effective," yield of your investment. The offering broker, which may be our affiliate, National Financial Services LLC, may separately mark up or mark down the price of the security and may realize a trading profit or loss on the transaction.
Tax-smart (i.e., tax-sensitive) investing techniques, including tax-loss harvesting, are applied in managing certain taxable accounts on a limited basis, at the discretion of the portfolio manager, primarily with respect to determining when assets in a client's account should be bought or sold. Assets contributed may be sold for a taxable gain or loss at any time. There are no guarantees as to the effectiveness of the tax-smart investing techniques applied in serving to reduce or minimize a client's overall tax liabilities, or as to the tax results that may be generated by a given transaction.
Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC, Member NYSE, SIPC, 900 Salem Street, Smithfield, RI 02917
The Matching CUSIPs figure is an approximation and may vary from the total results figure provided on the Search Results page.
The Matching CUSIPs figure includes only the best offer side quotations for each of the displayed CUSIPs. It does not include any depth of book offerings for those CUSIPs.